Solar Systems Installations
Duration: 3 Days
PROSPECTS: Course Outcomes
After completing this workshop, you should be able to;
• Design and size a residential off-grid system including the array, inverter, circuit conductors, and over-current protection.
• Appreciate the various renewable energy sources and types of solar systems.
• Perform power and energy calculations for Solar PV System Sizing for battery, inverter, battery & regulator up to the circuit breaker.
• Introduction to solar systems
• Solar Energy Fundamentals
• Solar PV Module Fundamentals and System Components
• Solar PV System Sizing
• Safety Measures & PPE
• Practical Installation Demonstrations
• Industrial Lighting Design demonstration (solar home systems and other smaller operations)
• Participatory Learning Workshop- Design and practical installations
• Solar System Maintenance (Performance Analysis and Troubleshooting)
• Market entry strategies
• Sales & Customer Service